We recommend writing the publication proposal on a ready-made Word template.
- File format: Word Document (.doc and .docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Text length: The length of empirical articles is a minimum of 2500 words and a maximum of 5000 words, including bibliography, appendix and summary. Theoretical reviews are a maximum of 3000 words.
- Pictures and figures: Figures and tables are submitted in a separate file. Figures and tables are numbered consecutively. The place for each figure and table should be indicated in the text. The author must have a written release permission for all pictures used in the text. Figures, tables and pictures may also be edited if necessary.
- Summary: The length should be approximately 200 words. Additionally, the author should list 3-5 keywords.
- References and citing sources: Follow APA7 (American Psychological Association) style guide in the manuscript.
- Proofreading should be performed for texts before submission.
- Initial publication: The author declares that the manuscript has not been published before and it has not been submitted for evaluation or release to other publications.
- The author is responsible for ensuring the data usage rights.
- Submit your paper by Journal.fi-portal.